The BCSC data summaries shown here provide an overview of the data we collect. These data are used in a range of research studies that evaluate mammography and breast cancer in community settings. Most BCSC studies analyze data pooled from multiple BCSC sites.
BCSC includes data from >2.4 million women from the 6 active breast imaging registries since 1996.
- BCSC Mammography Data - Summary statistics include percentages of mammograms by race/ethnicity, the number of mammograms per woman, and the change in mammogram types over time.
- Distribution of Key Variables - Information about a few key variables in the BCSC data.
- Characteristics of Breast Cancer Cases - Summary statistics include distributions of breast cancer cases by tumor type, tumor characteristics, and age at diagnosis.
- Mammography Interpretive Performance
- Facility Information - Descriptive statistics about the breast imaging facilities that contribute data to the BCSC.